Thursday, May 17, 2012

{Project 52 - Week 1} Sweet Relief

It's always challenging for me to keep doing this kind of project and keep it going. I started in January to do a project 52 but at the end, I abandoned it. Hah! Fingers crossed that I'll keep this going till numero 52 photo! So this is my re-start of Project 52 almost in the middle of 2012.

Mother's day is just over but motherhood for sure is celebrated any time by all mothers. I chose the first theme, Sweet Relief, for my 52 photography projects as I thought it would be something that I can relate to. It started about two years ago when I fell pregnant. It was a surreal feeling, all mixed feeling. Anxious, happiness, nervous all in one. I was really hoping that the baby will be a healthy baby. That's the most thing that you can ask. Healthy baby.

Then, I decided to capture the moment when I was still having the bump. These photos are my self-portrait close to the due date. By the way, my photos were taken in 2010. Just in case, someone is thinking that I'm expecting now. It was quite a challenge to have the photos done but it was a lot of fun. After all, when my son was born, everything was a sweet relief when I knew that he was delivered and healthy.





It was just recently I re-started my personal projects going. One of them is taking maternity photos. I am just so lucky that I have a friend, Tania, who is expecting and so extremely helpful with my project. She is due soon! She made it happened for me. Here are my favourites from the photos that I took. See how glowing and beautiful she is! Not much Photoshop-ing done here. Trust me!




Thank you so much, Tania. I wish you all the best. I'm so looking forward to meeting your lil bub.


Credit: I use the theme from week 28 of the 2011 MCP Action's Project 52. Also, a big thank you to Jane & Warrick to let me use the spare rooms at their shop for the photo shoot. If you are looking for the best diving course experience, I cannot recommend high enough of their services at Ocean Divers.


No comments:

Post a Comment